- Before returning unwanted or defective products, the customer must contact the office of Eco-Strip, LLC at (703) 476-6222 for a Return Authorization number and details.
- Unopened and unused tools can be returned within 20 days for a full refund. There is no refund on freight charges.
- Unopened and unused tools returned after 20 days will be subject to a $30 restocking fee.
- Speedheater™ Infrared Paint Removers that have been used and are being returned are considered “Rental Units.” The rental charge for the Speedheater™ is $35.00/day with a minimum of 3 days. There is no charge for transit time.
- All returns must be in clean condition and packaged in their original box with bubble wrap or wadded paper around the box or case. Freight damage due to inferior packaging will result in additional charges to the customer. Call for detailed instructions.
- Returned products will NOT be accepted at their originating NJ warehouse address but rather for inspections to:
11160-C1 South Lakes Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Once the products have been inspected, a refund check will be mailed to the customer.
- This policy is subject to change without notice.
For more details, please contact Eco-Strip
via telephone at 1-703-476-6222 or
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org