You Save $150
Speedheater™Standard 1100 Kit includes the components you need to remove worn out paint or varnish from large surfaces. 20-60 seconds are all that are needed for the paint to reach 200-400℉, bubble and slightly smoke. At this temperature the lead in old paint does not become toxic fumes. The heated paint should be scraped immediately before it cools and re-adheres. The Kit includes the Speedheater™Standard 1100 and our two most-commonly-used Scrapers: the straight-edged Clapboard Scraper and the curve-edged Profile Scraper. Unlike many paint scraper handles, ours are long. They allow you to use both hands on the handle for more pressure while pulling the scraper towards you. Your strokes are wider and more even. The blades are “spring steel” and more resistant to nicking and cracking from hitting nails.
The Speedheater™ Cobra strips paint, varnish, and adhesives with incredible speed. It is very effective and convenient for both interior and exterior paint removal, window paint and putty, and furniture.
- The concentrated infrared rays of the Cobra soften thick paint in 3-5 seconds.
- It softens rock-hard, window putty in less than 10 seconds without breaking the glass.
- The small 3” x 3” head gets into hard-to-reach areas with curves and details like spindles, carved wood, and furniture.
- It protects our environment by eliminating flying chips and flying dust.
- It uses approximately 75% less energy than commonly-used heat gun
The long ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip while the laser-cut, Swedish, spring steel blade provides the quality scraping your jobs require. This scraper has two convex sides and one concave side, making it excellent for rounded edges, posts, and shutters. Use the Boomerang Scraper especially when working in hard-to-reach areas, narrow, rounded grooves, and intricate, carved wood.
Item Number 4-0200
Item Number 1-700-C
Complete Instruction and Safety Manual:
|Speedheater™ 1100 Kit||https://eco-strip.com/product/speedheater-ir-system-standard-kit/|
There are no reviews yet.